To secure your label’s market space, please submit the booking form below and make your payment (via PayPal) before August 11th, 2019.
- Date: Sunday 25th August 2019
- Time: 12 noon to 5pm
- Bump-in from 11am and bump-out to be completed by 6:00p.m
- Location: The Triffid, 7-9 Stratton Street, Newstead QLD 4006
Click the Paypal button below corresponding to your preferred table size to process your payment for booking one (1) stall / table space.
* Terms and Conditions of Booking
- All bookings must be accompanied by full payment above. NB: these funds will help cover the cost of poster & flyer printing and radio ads for the event.
- One space will be provided with a table, and a power point if required. Label stallholders are expected to supply all other equipment.
- Label stallholders must handle all customer payments themselves. The Triffid has an on-site ATM.
- Refreshments can be purchased from The Triffid food vans and bar on site.
- Label stallholders must be set up and ready by 12noon and their stall be manned throughout the day.
- Stalls may not be dismantled before the market ends
- We can not be held responsible for any loss or damage to goods whilst exhibiting, loading and unloading. You should ensure that you carry adequate insurance cover to meet your legal liabilities.
- If you cancel a booking with at least 1 week’s notice we will refund 50% of your fee. After that date no refunds will be given.
- If you fail to attend on the day you will be charged the full rate against your payment.
- I approve the use of my provided label logo and tunes (see Other Stuff below) for inclusion in promotions of the event, as well as the online links provided in the booking form above.
- By submitting the above form I confirm that I have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to their content.
Other Important Stuff
Please email a high resolution black and white / monochrome logo image to firstname.lastname@example.org for use in promotions of the event, including flyers, posters, and online.
Also, if you want some tunes included in a background playlist on the day, email some MP3s (up to 4 – in separate emails please) or a Dropbox (or similar file share) link to email@example.com.
We are planning to utilise the small stage in The Triffid’s beer garden for labels to have bands / artists / DJs able to perform short sets (20-30mins) during the day. The PA is relatively small and the stage won’t support more than 3 people on stage at any one time, but if you want discuss this with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recommended hashtag for the event is #BrisbaneIndieMusicMarket – which we encourage you to use in your social media updates.